Tuesday 22 November 2011

University

Since I came to university, I haven't updated my blog much. This is mainly because I write in my diary instead of my blog now, since there are much things that I wish to keep private.

But my good friend ShunYang reminded me of the blog, and it came to me that it is important too as it is a way for us high school friends to keep in touch.

Recently, I've been having really exciting days. Last saturday, I went to the Hong Kong Science Museum, then, to the Hong Kong History Museum. SUCH A FUN DAY! I learnt some awesome stuff like how Hong Kong operated under English rule and also reviewed much of my knowledge in physics.

That night was pretty awesome too cause my friends and I wandered to a vegetarian restaurant. I had not eaten vegetarian food in so long! That was great too.

Well, really, in university, there isn't much to update when there's not much movement in my love life. I get to know girls, but for those I get close to, I never see a future with them. For those I see a future with, luck does not bring us together. Oh well, I live life by the day.

In general, I'm happy here in HK with many friends. The stuff I learn academically is so awesome, I think the word to describe it should be -- sexy. I'm basically learning psychology, electronics and computer programming all at once. SEXY!

As for weekends, I get to go and do fun stuff. This weekend, I'm going hiking with elderly people! Haven't had contact with people above retirement age in months!

1 comment:

  1. If there was a Facebook 'Like' button, I would like this. And you can keep a diary AND update a blog occasionally too. Some more private stuff you write in diary, others you write on blog. Thats what I do!

    ReplyDelete