Monday 26 September 2011

I'm way too slow for the speed of Hong Kong

Ok,
After learning from my experiences in SSIS, I decided I should get to know a girl properly before asking her out. So I kinda like a girl, try to get to know her.Then plan to ask her out maybe a month later.


Now is the point where HK plays a prank on me. Right after a class we had together, a guy (I think she doesn't know) pulls her aside, then asks her out. I'm like O.O


Well, I guess I should either stop targeting Hong Kong girls, or just move faster. As for the girl, I guess she's taken.

As the Chinese say, 百战百克, 唯速不克. (All strategies can be countered, except for speed)...
张某白读了孙子兵法啊。。。

2 comments:

  1. WTF dude? Gutted for you. Soz man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And dude, you tried to get to know her? No, you didn't. You just saw her a few times on the corridor and then you just assume you're 'getting to know her better'... And perhaps you could do what I did: ask her to forget that guy and go with you? lol.

    ReplyDelete