Friday 12 August 2011

The best deal I have ever made in my life... so far!

3 days ago, I broke my MP5. When I dropped it, it cracked, and shattered, and I thought, I'm such a Kevin (Joh) ... So, I ordered a new one off taobao

This time, I was thinking, since I'm not rich or very careful with my stuff, I should get a cheap one with a tiny screen, and I did. It turned out to be an MP4 God dropped from heaven.

First, I won't tell you guys the price, tell yall the features first.
It has 32 GB memory space
It can do the stuff most MP4s can, music, pictures and video
It can play FM radio (but who really uses that nowadays)
It has a god damn 2 Megapix camera with microphone.
And other random stuff like calender, clock and time, games etc.
And, it has the touch screen(not screen) that iPods have,

That machine, with some other stuff that are in the picture.
Which includes earphones, charger, protector, that sort of stuff

Now, guess how much it costs...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't cheat, guess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IT COST 145 rmb! Which is less than 23 USD. MUAHAHA. Caleb, you can your beloved motherland can s*ck it, cause I don't think America is capable of such awesomeness.

Well, the arrival of it really made my day.
I LOVE THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF THE PEOPLE's REPUBLIC OF CHINA. I LOVE MAO ZE DONG AND ALL CHINESE PEOPLE!!

2 comments:

  1. my phone. has a 8mp camera and video, 8gb storage, internet roaming, touch screen, slideout keyboard, music,calendar, alarm, ect., and a phone...for
    ...
    ...
    dont cheat
    ...
    ...
    125rmb

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL WTF. That's such a copy of ipod. Although I agree, it's a pretty sweet deal. No, it's actually almost unbelievable. 32GB WTF? Are you sure it's not fake like Mrs. Flick's 500GB USB Thumbdrive?! Haha you're lucky you going to HK. You can still order stuff from Taobao easily. Taobao FTW!

    And Caleb, suck on your phone, my dslr camera has 16.2 megapixel resolution, calendar, .... clock ... video (30fps at HD1080p - that's blueray resolution), on screen editing, and on screen photo viewing. How cool is that.....for.....don't cheat....6*** RMB. 6RMB!!! Can you believe it?!

    As for Borhung, read this post by Mr. MacKnight, talking about fake things Chinese make: http://ericmacknight.com/wordpress/?p=541 Funny.

    ReplyDelete