Saturday 16 July 2011

Started Blogging!

Well, I started blogging now not because I want to improve my English, like the way I wrote my diary for like 3 weeks in Chinese and quit... but, for self reflection.

People say that when you look back at yourself 5 years ago, you would laugh, and if you don't, then you haven't grown enough in the past 5 years.

I hope to be able to reflect from my decisions and actions from the past to improve thought pattern in the future. Why? Because reflection of the past is a way to grow my knowledge, and the search for knowledge is one of my 3 goals in life!

4 comments:

  1. i really like this, but there is no "like" button .\/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like your comment, but there's no "like" button =.=

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The like button is the +1 button lol. kinda...

    ReplyDelete